I’ve come to terms that I will never be considered “sexy.”
I’m okay with this. This is just the conclusion I have come to over many years (and feedback from guy friends/other men). This is not a ‘put myself down for compliments like annoying people’ post. This is just truthful. I love myself and face. Like every woman, there’s just a certain type we’ll never fit. A super skinny girl will never get the same response as a girl with an ass like J-Lo. They’re still sexy, just a different kind.
Representin’ babyfaces errywhere foreva.
Oh, and by sexy, I mean Kate Upton sexy or Blake Lively. Then again, who isn’t besides Kate or Blake? I have to admit, even though I think I’m pretty rad, it would be fun to look in the mirror and be them for a day. JUST ONE DAY.
Then maybe Ryan Gosling will love me….he likes women with issues.
- heylittleheartache aime ce billet
- brissa a dit :stfu
- aannyyaa a dit :i’m sure there’s a guy out there (probably a lot) who think that babyface is sexy. :) but it’s good that you’re okay with yourself, either way.
- saintkay a dit :I think you are.
- whiskeysoaked aime ce billet
- thelettuceboy a dit :I think you’re sexy!! Then again I’m gay. Wait that should mean you definitely are sexy then.
- iwishicouldapparate a publié ce billet