Ana Kraš by Amanda Charchian
If I could look like one human.
now THAT is some sewing.
(Source : runwayzzz)
Styling and Photography by THE WHITEPEPPER
No one is saying this, but everyone is thinking it:
Oscar de la Renta’s funeral is going to be the most glamorous funeral in the history of fashion.
brissa a dit: Once you get this you have to say five things you like about yourself, publicly, then send this to ten of your favorite followers (non-negotiable) (positivity is cool) :)
Oh, you did this. This is a thing you did.
May I say one thing before I begin? Here it goes.
Confidence has a negative connotation. Even more so confidence of liking yourself and being able to say why on command. For some reason (a reason that doesn’t involve my childhood) it’s attached with cockiness, bitchiness, being full of oneself or whatever. The point is evidently clear: it’s not a word that’s singular; there are a bunch of negative plurals hanging on by a gross nail. It’s unfortunate and sad. Ever since I started working in music I’ve (at times) felt myself shrink- that article Grimes wrote about being a woman in this industry is actually relatable? Then again, LA is the most sexist place I’ve lived in. EVER. And sometimes I find myself doubting my own talent.
Back to me:
1) I like that I’m not afraid to look at my flaws and acknowledge them to myself.
2) I like that it takes me twice as long to walk anywhere because I see the beauty in mundane things. A shadow, a plant, a beautiful pair of shoes..
3) I like that I need people. Regularly. You’ll know when you’re my friend. I call.
4) I like that sometimes I just can’t listen to music and need silence.
5) I like that my body reacts to my emotions- it makes figuring out what my decision should be very simple. When my stomach and mind don’t match up that’s when I go and reflect (see 1).